Using a Derma roller is a method that is normally done by a trained professional. In any case, Derma rolling is possible even at home, if you follow a concise set of guidelines that depict precisely what to do and particularly what you should be cautious about while doing it.
Precautionary measures Before Starting
First of all, a list of precautions is all together that should be read before doing any skin work with the roller.
- If during the method whenever blood is drawn, stop the procedure instantly. When done in the right way, the procedure does not draw a single drop of blood.
- Never use longer (1mm+) needles every day. Since this harms your skin too much of the time, giving it no opportunity to heal and can make you hurt yourself.
- For longer needles (1mm+) use them just once in fourteen days, normally around 4-6 weeks as this is the ideal opportunity for your skin to recharge completely.
- Try not to use the roller if your skin is swollen or you have acne on your skin as it will just decline the condition.
- If using high weight is creating burning pain, decrease it. The entire methodology will be felt as slight pain, however, nothing serious.
- Use shorter needles (0.5mm-) for the face area, as it is considerably more delicate than the other body. Avoid non-skin regions like lips, nipples, or eyes.
- Make sure you always, without failing, disinfect the roller before as well as after you use it, generally using it might lead some frightful infections.
List Of Required Items For Derma Rolling
To continue with the procedure, you will require the following things:
- Derma Roller
- Disposable Gloves
- Your decision of disinfectant
- Numbing cream, Disposable paper fabric and Anti bacterial solution
It is vital to have these things, and additionally your skin and hands, cleaned amid the system as the exact opposite thing you need is a skin disease.
Wear your dispensable gloves prior to doing any of these means or if you, for any reason, can't put them on; wash and flush your hands with cleanser altogether.
The Correct Procedure of Derma Rolling
- Use your decision of disinfectant like, Medical Alcohol to sanitize the area of the skin you will be Derma rolling.
- If you are using a numbing cream, which is used to numb the skin to feel less pain, do it after applying the disinfectant. Keep it for 10-20 minutes so that it gets absorbed into your skin. And, then wipe away the rest of the cream with paper materials.
- Then, start with the rolling technique, which is done by following the photo in this section. Do it for at least 3-5 times all over the place, depending on how it feels.
- After the rolling is done, sterilize the Derma roller in a glass of disinfectant and abandon it there for 40-60 minutes. After this, leave to dry until it is fully dry. Avoid letting the roller touch anything after this progression as it might discredit the sterilization.
- After the technique, if you have used a numbing cream like Dr.Numb® or NumbSkin, apply a few of the antibacterial solution and let your skin rest for quite a while (1-2 hours), then you can either flush it off with cold water or keep on applying your preferred cream result.
For the best impact when using against stretch marks, it is suggested to use needles longer than 1mm as only in that case will it achieve the dermis layer to fortify its healing viably.