It is a skin treatment method that includes an electric skin-needling gadget. The gadget contains 12 fine needles. It is used during a smaller scale needling procedure to break down old scar tissue and push skin cell age. Cell production lead the formation of new layers of elastin and collagen fiber and prompts enhanced blood flow in the skin.
How does Medical Micro-Needling work?
The device slides along the skin and enters upper layers of the skin to a depth of up to 2mm to make small needle wounds. This signals the body to react by producing collagen and elastin fibers. Subsequently, the skin ends up noticeably more full, in this manner diminishing the presence of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Microneedling with Dermaroller
Roll your micro needling device all over skin in every direction for five times, like up to down, left to right, and corner to corner; applying enough predictable and even weight that you can feel the needles but not so much that you feel they may twist or break.
You may not see a noticeable change immediately, but within minutes you may feel like you have a direct to serious sunburn feeling like redness, tightness, warmth and stinging, which is normal.
Microneedling is just perfect in order to get a flawless and smooth skin. Here, in this article, we will discuss about instructions and what to expect things in Microneedling. Keep reading..
While preparing for the micro needling process, make sure you avoid;
- Stay away from retinoids and medicines for auto-immune disease for 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid facing sun for 24 hours before treatment
- We suggest you to apply a topical numbing cream, like Dr.Numb®, for at least 1 hour before your treatment for comfort.
- Touch base at our office with a clean face, except for numbing cream if wanted
- Try not to schedule this method if you have used Accutane within the last 6 months
If you are having micro needling, make sure to drink lots of liquids a few hours before your appointment to take into consideration a successful blood draw. If you are dry out and we can't get enough blood, your appointment should be rescheduled.
Below given are what to expect and post treatment directions for micro needling:
- During the initial 1-3 days, you will look red like a sunburn on your face, and your skin may feel warm and tight
- During the initial 1-3 days; use a delicate cleanser (ZO Foamacleanse), sunscreen (ZO Occlipse or Tizo3) and a gentle lotion (ZO Restoracalm). Apply 1% hydrocortisone as required for skin irritation. Avoid swimming, exercising, strenuous activity, and sun exposure.
- Stay away from cosmetics, retinoids, vitamin C items, glycolic acids, sunscreens and essential Serum at your first night after the treatment is done.
Micro needling is a method that can be securely repeated in every 4 to 5 months. Below are the 6 thing to expect after the first micro needling treatment.
Below given are the things to expect after having Microneedling for the first time;
- The fiery impact of the skin is to a great degree short and blurs within hours from redness to pinkish that may keep going for 12 to 48 hours. Redness or sensitivity may potentially be available and last up to a few days after your first peel. Use just your hands to pat dry no sooner than 4 hours after peel, tenderly washing with a gentle cleanser and cool water.
- It is advisable that you don't take any mitigating prescriptions, for example, Ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil in light of the fact that these will meddle with the body's normal provocative process that is not kidding for your skin change. The use of over-the-counter pain treatments that are not anti-inflammatory are recommended just as required for any uneasiness. Eating fresh pineapple increases the healing procedure and in addition help with any skin distress.
- Peeling may begin 3-5 days after the peel. Do not pick or scratch the treated skin, but do keep the area moist. It is highly prescribed that you avoid strenuous exercise or sweating for 24 hours because of open pores. Cool packs help ease uneasiness after peel, if exorbitant distress, burning, redness, or swelling is constant. Avoid sun exposure for at least three days up to ten days.
- Within 2 days following your Micro-Needling process, you can hope to perceive skin dryness and chipping because of an increased turnover of skin cells. It is during this period that skin lotion might be applied, however, follow any directions given to you by your medical expert.
- The use of the roller around the eyes by your therapeutic expert may cause a little micro wounding that can easily be covered with cosmetics. You can hope to see your skin begin shedding the skin layers that would consistently shed seven days after the fact, however, the procedure conveys this skin to the surface faster and it is amid this short procedure that your skin will shed and be dry.
- Last, but not the least, you can expect the best and positive results. Micro needling is a looked for treatment to resolve your all kinds of skin issues including enhancing the general appearance of the skin. So, hope to have sparkling skin after the recovery time of your first treatment!
Things to remember after Microneedling process;
- Moisturize the area well once you complete the Microneedling process. Your regular lotion is fine, however, ensure it's without aroma. Don’t use any new cosmetic product after getting the procedure. In case you're changing the moisturizer, do a patch test first before using it.
- Although micro needling hasn't been appeared to cause hyper pigmentation, needle lengths more than 1.0mm may make skin, especially photosensitive and cause Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation in the weeks following treatment. Thus, you should be especially cautious about applying sunscreen, even if you don't regularly wear any.
- The skin restoration you experience from micro needling is an aftereffect of collagen production in your skin. The general compromise seems to be that collagen supplementation doesn't help the procedure since when you devour collagen the body basically dismantles it into its constituent amino acids and uses it like some other protein.