Brazilian bikini wax is among those procedures which are becoming a much requested in spas and salons around the world. Different people have different reasons to go for it. But before you start planning, it is essential to learn the hygiene practiced to be followed. Read this article to find out them.
Are you thinking about wearing that super hot bikini for your beach party?
Definitely, you don’t want to go with that hair bikini line, right? So, you need to get it cleaned. Well, there are many different ways to get a bikini wax. But there is only one type which has been referred to be a top choice by both, experts and customers. Yes, you guessed it right- Brazilian bikini wax.
While now you have decided to get bikini wax done, you need to know that it is very different as compared to the normal wax. While in case of normal wax, you get rid of the hair near the bikini line, on the other hand when you get a Brazilian bikini wax, all of your pubic hair will be gone. Similarly, it differs in cost too.
But that’s not all! There is a lot you need to know about this process. When it comes to learning about Brazilian bikini wax, it is best if you start with hygiene and safety procedures.
What are the safety procedures to be followed for Brazilian bikini wax?
These health regulations have to be practiced at you parlor for sure. Read on;
- A proper cleansing of the area to be treated is compulsory before all waxing treatments;
- Ensure the use of disposable spatulas. The spatulas must be used and only dipped once into the wax pot.
- After use, the wax must be disposed of immediately. It cannot be reused or recycled
- Make sure that they provide you with clean linen, garments or towels
- The professional need to wash her hands before and after each treatment
- It is must for them to wear gloves during all waxing treatments. These gloves have to be disposed of immediately after treatment
- The parlor needs to clean the work area and equipment using a hospital grade disinfectant.
- And for the non disposable implements, ensure proper sterilization
Lastly, you need to understand that it is going to be a painful procedure. As the area to be treated is highly sensitive, it will be more painful. Not to worry! You can count on Dr.Numb® to make it painless.
Dr.Numb® is one of the best topical anesthetic creams available over the counter. It consists of 5% lidocaine and essential oils. When applied to your skin, it numbs the surface completely by blocking the pain signals. Just remember, you have to apply a genuine layer of Dr.Numb® at least one hour before stepping into the parlor. When the waxing is being done, it prevents pain signals from reaching your brain. Hence, you can enjoy pain-free Brazilian bikini wax.