Body Piercing involves puncturing or cutting a part of the human body to create an opening where a piece of jewelry can be worn. Body piercing has become popular over the past one decade and is seen as a common fashion now days.
But the fact is that body piercing is indeed a painful procedure as it involves cutting through the tissues of the body. The following article is about the application of numbing cream for a successful painless body piercing.
It is obviously going to pain if a part of the body is cut but there are ways through which we can numb particular part of the skin for a painless piercing experience.
Dr Numb is one of the top brands for numbing creams that guarantees to provide painless experience for tattooing. Dr. Numb is a 30g, non-prescription, topical anesthetic numbing cream with 5% Lidocaine .
It is a non-oily and water based numbing cream which contains the safe amount of lidocaine that has been declared as safe by FDA.
Dr. Numb goes through a long validation process that includes stability testing, toxicology/ clinical tests, and batch quality control and then it is approved for dermatological use.
Dr. Numb has never been found to interfere with the tattoo ink or the tattoo aftercare. It also doesn’t affect the skins’ elasticity and doesn’t cause any skin allergies which make its fully safe for all dermatological procedures like Body Piercing, Laser Tattoo Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Waxing, Permanent Cosmetics and Minor Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Numb has been voted as the #1 numbing creams by tattoo artists, doctors and cosmetic professionals over the globe.
Following Are Some Of The Features of Dr Numb Cream
• 12.22% Numbing Cream with 5% Lidocaine
• Quick Action and fast Absorption
• Vitamin E helps in fast recovery of skin
• 99% Recurring Clients all over the world
• 87.78% Water based Topical Numbing Cream
• Can be used for painless: Needle Pain, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Body Waxing, etc.
How Does Dr Numb Cream Work?
Lidocaine used in Dr Numb Cream which has been in use as an anesthetic in medical and dental offices since long.
Dr. Numb is composed of a pure form of Lidocaine which helps in numbing the part of the skin where it is applied.
Pain is a result of stimulation of pain receptors by the external stimuli at the ends of the nerves. After the stimulation sodium enters the nerve ending which builds an electrical signal in the nerve. After the electrical signal gets big enough, it reaches the brain along the nerve. The brain interprets this signal as pain and that’s why we feel intense pain during the piercing.
Dr. Numb blocks the pathway of the pain signals along the nerves which doesn’t allow the pain to be felt. Dr. Numb cream blocks the sodium which enters the nerve at the site of the pain. Therefore, the electrical signal doesn’t build up and doesn’t reach to the brain. Therefore, no pain is experienced during dermatological procedures.
Dr Numb cream has long lasting impact of around 4 hours which is good enough for the successful completion of the treatment. You just have to apply the cream half an hour before the procedure or as directed by the physician.
Directions For Use:
1. First wash the area with soap and water where a particular procedure is to be carried out and make it clean and dry.
2. Then take a thick layer of Dr Numb and apply it directly over the area and rub it over the skin gently.
3. After applying a thick layer also apply another thin layer of Dr Numb over the same area.
4. Now cover the area with saran wrap for sometimes till your aesthetician doesn’t ask you to remove it. This will allow the ingredients to be absorbed properly in the skin and cause numbing.