Yes, absolutely numbing creams do actually work. The numbing creams are the topical anesthetics which function to numb the skin prior to minor yet painful cosmetic skin procedures. The following article discusses how numbing creams work for eyebrow waxing or plucking.
Waxing or plucking eyebrows hurts. While some of us may have a higher pain threshold than others, but still it hurts. Fortunately, we can now easily combat this pain by using quality skin numbing creams.
How Do Numbing Creams Work?
Topical anesthetics work by blocking the pain signal transmitted by the nerve endings to the brain. When applied to the affected skin area, a feeling of numbness follows within 20-30 seconds. Once the cream is wiped off, the numbing effects last for one-two hours.
How To Use The Numbing Creams?
There are different kinds of skin numbing creams available in the market and each has its own way of application. But in terms of topical anesthetic, you should only follow a precise set of application that is mentioned below:
- Apply a generous layer of numbing cream onto the skin
- Spread it evenly
- Cover the area with a saran wrap
- Leave it for at least 30-45 minutes
- Remove the wrap when the skin is completely numb
- You can now easy go for scream less eyebrow waxing or plucking procedure.
Dr. Numb® – #1 Numbing Cream Recommended By Professionals
Dr. Numb®, the local topical anesthetic cream can be applied to the skin for a safe and pain free eyebrow waxing or plucking procedure.
Widely recommended by professionals, Dr. Numb® comprises of the highest and safest quantity of Lidocaine (5%) as approved by FDA. Other benefits of Dr. Numb® include:
- Fast and rapid absorption
- Enriched with Vitamin E for enhanced recovery
- Water based topical numbing cream with guaranteed results.