Ear Piercings have been into practice since the very beginning of culture. A piece of jewelry which defines your tradition and class has been the reason then. Today it's a cutting-edge attitude which you carry along the pinch of style. One may think that having a permanent piece of jewelry on your Ear may be of no use but it's just not about the jewelry, it becomes your identity hence getting a ear piercing means a modulation into the body which itself is an identity to the world. Here we have listed few of the ear piercings you may think of:
1. Standard Lobe Piercing: The most common type of ear piercing you will find around. It is the glam quotient in which the majority of the female population practices and usually they get their ear piercing done at a very young age. Apart from the fashion point of view, many countries even practice it as a part of their culture where the girl's earlobes are pierced as a part of their tradition.
2. Upper Lobe Piercing: In the least painful ear piercings, this type of piercing ranks in the top five. One of the simple ear piercings where the doctor or the piercing artist would puncture the earlobe just above the standard lobe.
3. Ear Weaving Piercing: One of the most famous ear piercings and stands out from the crowd for ages. A spiral form of jewelry which goes through subsequent ear piercings made on the top curve of your ears giving you're a charismatic look.
4. Graduate Lobe Piercing: The diva, would be the only word coming out from the spectators and the lovers around you. From the upper lobe piercing continues ear piercings are made at regular intervals (usually 3-5 piercings) letting you put gems or twinkles on them.
5. Daith Piercing: Your Ear's innermost cartilage fold will be pierced through, often regarded as painful pleasures. It may sound or look painful but rather its less painful than it looks.
6. Anti Tragus Piercing: A non-stretching and irritation free ear piercing usually preferred at the alternative of standard lobe piercing. Rather find a meaning to it, just go for it.
7. Industrial Piercing: When you categorize the quotient of coolness, here it is the one which stands the chart out. Two ears piercings will be made on the upper cartilage and usually a single long like an arrow going from the first end of the upper cartilage to the second is preferred to add the dramatical touch.
8. Eyebrow Piercing: It is cool and trendy and always appreciated by even those who don't like ear piercings. They can be horizontal or oblique or can be placed parallel to each other also known as double standard curved barbells.
No matter which ear piercing you are going with and every piercing has its own healing time and hygiene is the foremost priority. With due course of time, the process has become easy and almost pain-free where topical anesthetic creams like Dr.Numb ® Topical Anesthetic creams can be of great help. These creams when applied numbs the skin for 2-3 hours and you can have the procedures on you without much of irritation and pain.