Are you in your love with summer? If yes, then just imagine that you are on your summer vacation and booked your tickets to visit a beautiful place covered by exotic beaches. After reaching your hotel room, you took your loved ones for a long walk by the beach, feels blissful right? Now let’s agree on one thing that everyone likes to get clicked by the beach while sipping your favorite cocktail- seems enchanted, doesn’t it? It surely is rapturous place until you get back to your hotel room and find out that you have encountered the worst of summer- Sunburn.
Have you ever wondered how sunburn looks like?
After looking at the image, what you feel? Feels so horrific and painful, right? Then just imagine in this situation, how can somebody without any medical expertise be able to neutralize the sunburn effect? Are you still in your deep thinking mechanism? If yes, then don’t worry because you can try the home remedies to cure the sunburn.
Now the question the question arises, what is sunburn?
Firstly, you need to imbibe one thing that without theory you will get confused with the practice of home remedies. So let’s not rush to understand the methods of home remedies for sunburn. Let’s begin by understanding, what is sunburn? According to the bookish definition, sunburn is the radiation burn which affects the skin tissue, by exposing it to ultraviolet (UV) rays.
Have you ever saw a roasted tomato? If yes, then you know how it looks from the exterior side? You will be shocked to know that overexposing your skin to UV rays of the sun will also escalate a high chance of skin cancer. You can use sunscreen and other lotions but it will not work because sunburn will make you feel itchy with that you will also experience painful rashes in all over the body parts. But now, you don’t need to suffer the brunt of the cruel sun; you can face it without any concern, and we will help you just how you can do that with head-on to the target.
Now let’s talk about some home remedies that will help you to get relief from the painful rashes and itchiness of sunburn quickly. Are you ready to discuss some remedies for curing sunburn? Keep scrolling down and read the detailed article:
Here is some effective home remedies cure for sunburn:
Now don’t rush to the drug store because your kitchen cabinet is totally efficient in dealing with the supernatural home remedies for sunburn relief. Here are some methods, read and understand it because self-reliance is the best tool to survive any sudden happenings in the world:
Magical kitchen ingredient- Baking soda: Baking soda has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it the perfect home remedial expert for sunburn.
What all you need
- 1 cup of Baking soda.
- Water, according to your usage it is completely optional.
Steps you need to follow
- Mix baking soda with cold water and let it soak for 20 minutes. Take a towel and dry your skin with it.
Make a paste of baking soda by mixing three teaspoons of baking soda with water. Apply it on the affected areas of your skin and wash off after 10 minutes with cold water.
You can apply it on the rashes of sunburn once every morning till the time it is not getting healed.
Reason for effect
- Baking soda is alkaline in nature that is why it provides a cooling effect on sunburn. It helps in providing skin a soothing feel.
1. Cold compression by a towel
How to do
- You need a dry towel dipped in ice-cold water.
- Apply it on the affected areas of your skin for 10-15minutes.
You can apply the method for at least three times every day until sunburn is not cured properly. You should feel the relief from sunburn.
Reasons for work
- The best part of this remedy is that you will find it very easily in your kitchen cabinet.
- You don’t need to rush to doctor for the cure because this method provides cheap and best cure.
It also provides coolness and the feel of soothes on the wounds of sunburn. That is why you will experience a faster recovery.
- Don’t rub it directly on the skin because it may cause frostbites
2. Yogurt- Not for digestion, it’s time for sunburn
Yogurt provides fasten relief from sunburn as you can observe yogurt comes with both the qualities to cure digestion and sunburn.
How to do
- Get some cold unflavored and unsweetened yogurt and apply it to the affected areas of the skin.
Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water after it gets dried up.
Apply the same method for once every day, till the time you don’t feel relief from sunburn.
Reasons for work
- As you all know that yogurt has natural cooling abilities.
- It has a rich source of lactic acid- which helps in reducing the premature aging problem caused by excessive sun exposure.
- If you apply it regularly, you can control the discoloration caused by sun exposure as it contains mild properties of bleaching.
As you have read a full detailed article about 3 Easy methods to cure sunburn, it will provide you with an extra edge to help your near and dear ones in the time of need. These blisters are easily curable by topical anesthetic cream to the surface to make it numb.